University of Minnesota, St. Paul Workshop
About the Workshop
The workshop included an up-to-date overview of Context Sensitive Solutions (CSS) plus presentations on exemplary CSS projects, plans and programs from the surrounding region. The case studies were drawn from over 90 submissions from across the country, and were selected as examples of effective application of CSS principles to projects, plans, and programs.
Date: Thursday, April 22, 2010
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm (Central Daylight Time)
Location: University of Minnesota Continuing Education and Conference Center, 1890 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108
- Final Agenda (PDF:115KB)
- Workshop Video and Presentation Slides These videos incorporate the presentation slides for the sessions.
- Case Study Fact Sheets
- Transportation –Visioning for Communities (T-VIZ).
- This Strategic Highway Research Program project was introduced at the workshop. A draft version of the web-based, interactive blueprint for the preparation, creation and implementation of a visioning process is available for review and comment. T-VIZ
- Presentation Slides
- Welcome (PDF:415KB )
- CSS Update (PDF:2.70MB )
- Case Study #1: Elgin O'Hare-West Bypass (PDF:16.51MB)
- Case Study #2: Accelerate I-465 (PDF:11.06MB)
- Case Study #3: Guidelines for Stakeholder Engagement (PDF:1.15MB)
- Transportation - Visioning for Communities (T-VIZ) (PDF:579KB)
- Case Study #4: I-35W St Anthony Bridge Reconstruction - Part A (PDF:899KB)
- Case Study #4: I-35W St Anthony Bridge Reconstruction - Part B (PDF:5.53MB)
- What's Next in Our Region? (PDF:108KB)
- Continuing the Conversation: Next Steps (PDF:131KB)