Workshops / Webcasts
From April through June of 2012, the National Dialog 2 solicited submissions of best practices in the application of Context Sensitive Solutions (CSS) principles to transportation projects, programs and plans for consideration as featured case studies.
The case studies received demonstrated a breadth and depth of understanding about the CSS principles and a growing expertise in applying those principles. All submitted case studies have been uploaded to the CSS Clearinghouse database.
The Dialog 2 was conducted through a series of workshops/webcasts held in locations across the country. Workshops featured exemplary transportation projects, plans or programs that highlight CSS best practices and offered a forum for discussion and interaction.
The workshops/webcasts were fully documented and the documentation is available to promote, strengthen and broaden the interest in CSS, and to foster a "community of CSS practice." Archives of workshops/webcasts contain the workshop/webcast video as well as handouts, slides, agendas, and presenter biographies.
- The CSS Conversation: Looking Ahead Webcast - August 19, 2014
- Boise, Idaho - June 12, 2014
- Tallahassee, Florida - March 19, 2014
- Santa Fe, New Mexico - December 12, 2013
- Albany, New York - October 1, 2013
- Olympia, Washington - August 13, 2013
- Shaping the Conversation Webcast - July 25, 2013
- Sacramento, California - April 23, 2013
- Raleigh, North Carolina - Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Lansing, Michigan - Thursday, November 8, 2012
- Springfield, Illinois - Thursday, September 27, 2012
- Expanding the Conversation Webcast - April 11, 2012